1. Major or above in chemical analysis.
2. With more than 1 years experience in pharmaceutical analysis;
3. There is a rich knowledge of the theory of drug analysis.
4. Well versed in the operation of gas chromatography, liquid chromatograph and other drug analysis instruments.
5. It can handle or solve the related problems in the process of drug research and development independently.
6. Be familiar with the quality and technical requirements of the registration data of chemical drugs and relevant registration regulations.
7. Willing to engage in drug analysis, team meaning, initiative and dedication are preferred.